- In the U.S., direct shipment of wine is controlled at the state level. Laws vary from state to state and change frequently. Please call us at 971-361-6067 if you have any questions about shipping to your state.
- An adult 21 years or older must be present to receive and sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Carriers will not leave packages without an adult signature under any circumstance.
- We ship to business and residential addresses via common carriers such as FedEx and local overnight carriers such as GSO.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Shipping will be invoiced separately from your wine purchase and wine will be shipped once we receive payment for shipping charges.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- Shipment date and destination address cannot be changed once a shipment is confirmed.
- Top Tier Wines is not responsible for damage to wine, including leakage or damaged corks, resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment.
- Shipments are not automatically insured against carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment has left our facility.
Packages Returned by the Carrier
Wines returned to us by the carrier for any reason beyond our control will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs (both original and return) will also be deducted from your refund. Reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer
- Recipient refusal
- Recipient was not available when delivery was attempted.
- Recipient fails to pick-up at a carrier-designated facility following attempts to deliver
- An adult of at least 21 years was not available to sign for and receive the delivery
- We generally will ship orders on Monday or Tuesday. Orders will usually ship between 4-7 days after the order is placed. We will notify you if your order will not ship within this time frame.
Shipping Weather Advisory
- Shipping during periods of heat or extreme cold is at your own risk. Top Tier Wines is not responsible for damage to wine, including leakage or damaged corks, resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. Use the weather in your area as a guide when making shipping arrangements.
- We reserve the right to hold shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions, or for carrier service disruptions due to inclement weather.
- We cannot ship internationally at this time